Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expander Suggestion: Expander Expander
4 expanders is a limit, so why not make an Expander Expander? Yes it does sound weird, but a solution to expand beyond the "max 4 expanders" may be needed soon.
(09-15-2021, 05:25 AM)JX3D Wrote: 4 expanders is a limit, so why not make an Expander Expander? Yes it does sound weird, but a solution to expand beyond the "max 4 expanders" may be needed soon.

The limits are the tracks and what I can do with the tracks. (Number of columns per track are limited)
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(09-15-2021, 06:14 AM)XORadmin Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 05:25 AM)JX3D Wrote: 4 expanders is a limit, so why not make an Expander Expander? Yes it does sound weird, but a solution to expand beyond the "max 4 expanders" may be needed soon.

The limits are the tracks and what I can do with the tracks. (Number of columns per track are limited)

There already is an "Expander Expander" (kind of) and it is called "NerdSEQ Sequencer" Wink

Seriously:
You could get another NerdSEQ Sequencer and slave one to the other. There are people in this forum that do exactly that.
Yes, but the NerdSeq can only address 4 expanders (on the NSA port, not the MIDI expander port), right?
Is it possible to expand the NSA port with additional software-addressing, sharing the same NSA port. I mean in future, if more expanders become available?