Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sample Settings (Loop, Length, Scrub)
Hi! Curious if the idea of sample patch screens have been entertained? Would be great to be able to change sample loop settings (one shot, loop, pingpong, manual) for each sample to expand the possible uses of the sample channel. Being able to load up a wave sample from a your favorite hardware synth and set to loop would be huge!

Combined with that, would be great to include loop start and end points for that sample. This could also be handled with FX, I imagine! This is probably going too far but, if set to manual, would it be possible to have an FX that 'scrubs' or steps through the sample. I'm thinking of the F command in LSDJ. Works INCREDIBLY well with tables.

(Sorry I always refer back to LSDJ - I def don't want NerdSEQ to become LSDJ. It's already way more powerful and exciting! I refer to just because it's my most familiar tracker. Only have a little but of experience with FamiTracker, Milky and AdLib but those diff beasts.)
Hey, no worries. The samples will get much more settings with of course offset, loop, pingpong etc. And also all accessable thogih fx as well. Scrubs will be possible then. Just be patient, still
some other major stuff to do until i get back to the samples!
(03-02-2018, 03:24 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Hey, no worries. The samples will get much more settings with of course offset, loop, pingpong  etc. And also all accessable thogih fx as well. Scrubs will be possible then. Just be patient, still
some other major stuff to do until i get back to the samples!

Awesome!! Glad to hear it's on the list Smile
Hey Thomas, any progress with this? got tons of single cycle samples to loop for wavetable synthesis.

Thank you.
(02-12-2019, 08:08 PM)T3t_one Wrote: Hey Thomas, any progress with this? got tons of single cycle samples to loop for wavetable synthesis.

Thank you.

No progress yet. There are so many things to do, so it still will take a while. But it will be there for sure.
I also have many single cycle samples, they are waiting for the perfect looping on nerdseq, thanks