Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expanders
Hello,
i just drooled a bit onto my keyboard looking at those 3 new expanders on modulargrid ..

will it be possible to connect both, trigger and cv outs at once?
Yes you can do this combinations:

Trigger
Trigger Trigger
Trigger Trigger Trigger
Trigger Trigger Trigger Trigger

CV
CV CV
CV CV CV
CV CV CV CV

Trigger CV

Trigger Trigger CV
Trigger Trigger Trigger CV

CV CV Trigger
CV CV CV Trigger

Trigger Trigger CV CV

Did i forget one? Smile
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Of course ‘Trigger’ means the ‘More Triggers 16’ expander with 16 trigger/gate outputs and CV means the ‘More CV 16’ expander with 16 additional CV outputs.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
THIS IS SO GOOD
actually i tried to ask if its possible to connect both expanders. anyway, the answer to that is implied .. awesome Smile
Do we have an estimate for the price point on the upcoming expanders? I'm excited to add them to my rack as soon as they launch and I want to make sure I have sufficient budget ready!
Preorders for nerdseq owners? Big Grin
(04-17-2018, 05:55 PM)Heinzoup Wrote: Preorders for nerdseq owners? Big Grin

I guess the only customers for these are NerdSEQ owners ;-)

I don't have any price yet. I am currently getting some of the prototypes working and pimped up for superbooth (for that i still got much to do!!) and right after that i will try to get it finished as soon as possible, next to a new firmware release...so much to do and high expectations.

So before i start any preorders, i want to have it running well and make a video so you can see what to expect.
(04-18-2018, 07:41 AM)XORadmin Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 05:55 PM)Heinzoup Wrote: Preorders for nerdseq owners? Big Grin

I guess the only customers for these are NerdSEQ owners ;-)

I don't have any price yet. I am currently getting some of the prototypes working and pimped up for superbooth (for that i still got much to do!!) and right after that i will try to get it finished as soon as possible, next to a new firmware release...so much to do and high expectations.

So before i start any preorders, i want to have it running well and make a video so you can see what to expect.

Best of luck!
(04-06-2018, 07:16 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Yes you can do this combinations:

Trigger
Trigger Trigger
Trigger Trigger Trigger
Trigger Trigger Trigger Trigger

CV
CV CV
CV CV CV
CV CV CV CV

Trigger CV

Trigger Trigger CV