Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue panels for expanders?
I noticed that there are only black and grey panels available for the NerdSeq & Midi I/O now. I have blue panels for those and I'd really like the trigger expander I'm planning on getting to have a matching blue panel. Will these be available?
(06-29-2018, 03:21 PM)knights who say neve Wrote: I noticed that there are only black and grey panels available for the NerdSeq & Midi I/O now. I have blue panels for those and I'd really like the trigger expander I'm planning on getting to have a matching blue panel. Will these be available?

I will see if i can make also blue ones. The demand for blue ones was too small too small, so i stopped with them.
Also there was a lot of trouble with the frontpanel-manufacturer. So i guess if i would make some, that they will have the same blue.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(07-01-2018, 01:19 PM)XORadmin Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 03:21 PM)knights who say neve Wrote: I noticed that there are only black and grey panels available for the NerdSeq & Midi I/O now. I have blue panels for those and I'd really like the trigger expander I'm planning on getting to have a matching blue panel. Will these be available?

I will see if i can make also blue ones. The demand for blue ones was too small too small, so i stopped with them.
Also there was a lot of trouble with the frontpanel-manufacturer. So i guess if i would make some, that they will have the same blue.

That's great, thanks. 

If new blue panels can't be a thing Sad , maybe replacement panels for the original unit and midi expander could happen, so they could at least all match.
(07-03-2018, 12:23 AM)knights who say neve Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 01:19 PM)XORadmin Wrote:

That's great, thanks. 

If new blue panels can't be a thing Sad , maybe replacement panels for the original unit and midi expander could happen, so they could at least all match.

Yeah replacement options would be nice.  But would love for some blue to match.