Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
probability gates?
how can we use probability to change a cell so that it has a different trigger value?  such as 01, then 45, other times 38 etc..?
Probability is not the FX to use for this as probability only decides to either skip or not skip playing of something.

They are 2 ways to archieve what you want to do (with in the latest RC):
- you use the next random value (special fx) in the fx column before a trigger value (also in the same fx column). This is totally random and makes all kind of triggers, delayed triggers and retriggers
- you use a automator and choose the trigger destinations, here you can choose also if you want to manipulate the triggerlength only or the trigger delay.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
so I tried this out, with a trigger on track 1 as 3A then a LFO on automator track 1 for trig length. It seems like all I could get is either the 3A trigger or no trigger at all Sad

ill try out the next random value special fx next
I will check it again, maybe it's either the LFO range or offset?

But you can also have the FX column as destination and fill in the triggers there. Then it's not only Trigger Length or Delay but also all the retriggering as well.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
I just tested it and it works as advertised. ;-)

The automator will overrule the Trigger 3A with any trigger length value from 10 to F0.
3A is actually a retriggering function which will be just overruled.

Settings: Triggers in the pattern on track 1, Automator LFO, Destination 02, Offset 0, Speed 30, Range F7.
Watching with the scope i see that the triggers are overruled as expected.