Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fonts FIXED 1.20 RC3
1.20 - RC3  - For me this Problem is FIXED

Hi

Very happy with this sequencer but my tired old eyes struggle with some of the fonts and I have to borrow glasses from my better half to see some of the characters  Cool

I get the idea the current font is really cool and reflects the tracker heritage........but....... 

is it possible we have a choice of font in the setup page - I was thinking perhaps the Ariel font?

cheers
b
What about Comic Sans?
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(10-16-2018, 05:41 PM)XORadmin Wrote: What about Comic Sans?

I'm willing to try anything - happy to be a tester

(10-16-2018, 05:49 PM)Barney Rubble Wrote:

Ooooh I just saw  - perhaps not comic sans!

Haha, too late.. here you are with the latest V1.17 in Comic Sans ;-)

No worries, i will add several Fonts soon. I actually forgot about it but i got the ability for different fonts in there since the begin.
This Comic Sans was still in there, but not scaled correctly. But for sure, definitely worth to check it out Smile

Edit: I removed the download again. The one lucky person can check it out Rolleyes
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(10-16-2018, 06:10 PM)XORadmin Wrote:

Haha, too late.. here you are with the latest V1.17 in Comic Sans ;-)

No worries, i will add several Fonts soon. I actually forgot about it but i got the ability for different fonts in there since the begin.
This Comic Sans was still in there, but not scaled correctly. But for sure, definitely worth to check it out Smile

HaHa how about Papyrus or Big Grin  WingDings could be the way to go!
Hey. This amazing feeling when you search before posting a request and discover that the thing you wanted to ask about is already planned! Amazed I am, again.
To second the OP, while I completely support reflecting the old school tracker heritage, I really hope for being able to try a few different font options — namely, something simple / more legible. The resolution seems to be enough and I hope this is not too hard to implement!

Again, thanks!
Windings... Excellent! The Zetaohm NerdSeq.
(03-08-2019, 12:00 AM)joe_biomassa Wrote: Hey. This amazing feeling when you search before posting a request and discover that the thing you wanted to ask about is already planned! Amazed I am, again.
To second the OP, while I completely support reflecting the old school tracker heritage, I really hope for being able to try a few different font options — namely, something simple / more legible. The resolution seems to be enough and I hope this is not too hard to implement!

Again, thanks!

I will support some fonts. If you have some in particular, please add it here (ttf or the name. License Free of course).
+1 for wingdings https://www.wfonts.com/font/wingdings
(03-08-2019, 08:15 AM)XORadmin Wrote: I will support some fonts. If you have some in particular, please add it here (ttf or the name. License Free of course).

Great! From what I understand, the fonts have to be monospace, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong. 
Here's a few free fonts I think would be reasonable to try. Thanks!
Looks like I don't have the rights to attach ttf or zip to my forum message so here's the link to Dropbox folder with the fonts:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sdw3c8qrdi33n...KVJRa?dl=0

(names: Ubuntu Mono, EXCALIBUR MONOSPACE, Inconsolata, DejaVuSansMono and a bunch of others, licenses are also there)

Thank you!