Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sample Bank Kits
Basically a way to quickly save and load a full bank of samples. Especially useful if you like to use the same sample kits when starting new projects.

It would be extremely useful if you have a project with multiple songs in one save and you wanted to quickly load out different samples for the next song.

I think the major limitation is the issue with defragmentation(?) If you use it too much without restarting.
Should be possible.

The fragmentation would be no real issue as it unloads the old samples of course before loading the new ones.

This and pattern load/save....on my list.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Quick addition idea: KIT fx in sample pattern where 000 = default kit (aka whatever is saved to the .nrd) 001=kit 1, etc.

This could be insanely powerful and basically remove the entire limitation of the sample bank size. To an extent Big Grin
(01-21-2019, 10:36 PM)skybox Wrote: Quick addition idea: KIT fx in sample pattern where 000 = default kit (aka whatever is saved to the .nrd) 001=kit 1, etc.

You are talking about 'on the fly' loading from sequencing?
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(01-21-2019, 10:38 PM)XORadmin Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 10:36 PM)skybox Wrote: Quick addition idea: KIT fx in sample pattern where 000 = default kit (aka whatever is saved to the .nrd) 001=kit 1, etc.

You are talking about 'on the fly' loading from sequencing?

Yes, i can't remember if this was already asked/answered, mostly just thought about it last second as I sent Post!