Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Release Candidate Firmware V1.18 (RC3 UPDATE)
I just updated to RC 2 with the follwing updates/fixes/changings:

V1.18 RC2 Update:
- fixed bug in tables where a table in track 6 could cause trigger 1 to trigger
- fixed interference in automation modulation matrix with the new sample preview feature
- changed in MOD column instead of using OK to switch between note and MOD values. Need SHIFT+OK from now
- Added prelisten function for MOD column as well now using the OK button. If both MOD - note and Note column are filled in, then 2 notes can be prelistened.

The Hex file in the main post is updated to RC2.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
HI , thanks , cool , but I don't find the HEX file in the main post
Dyn-sync bug : If the dyn-sync clock is already running and i switch the input to dyn-sync in the /Project/Clock in/ menu, Nerdseq reset completely . (RC1)
(02-06-2019, 09:33 AM)herve.b Wrote: Dyn-sync bug : If the dyn-sync clock is already running and i switch the input to dyn-sync in the /Project/Clock in/ menu, Nerdseq reset completely . (RC1)

Emtpy project? No pattern yet?
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(02-06-2019, 09:36 AM)XORadmin Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 09:33 AM)herve.b Wrote: Dyn-sync bug : If the dyn-sync clock is already running and i switch the input to dyn-sync in the /Project/Clock in/ menu, Nerdseq reset completely . (RC1)

Empty project / no pattern
(02-06-2019, 09:47 AM)herve.b Wrote:
(02-06-2019, 09:36 AM)XORadmin Wrote:

Empty project / no pattern

Ok yes, it starts playing then but there is nothing to play so it ends up playing something 'out of scope' which causes the crash. I had something similar with midi. I will fix that, for now, just press once OK to make a pattern before that, then there is no issue. You won't also have any problems with any projects as long as there is at leat one pattern. So no problem.
Did RC2 get pulled - I can't see it in this thread?
(02-06-2019, 10:29 AM)Barney Rubble Wrote: Did RC2 get pulled - I can't see it in this thread?

Oh hehe....i must press the upload button Smile
Done. It's back up there.
RC2 Some observations -:
1 Loading update the screen said something like SD Card was empty ? blah blah - but process continued and update was successful
2 Loaded project from RC1 and project loaded at 1bpm should have been 120bpm

Otherwise seems to be ok at the mo

cheers
b
(02-06-2019, 08:39 PM)Barney Rubble Wrote: RC2 Some observations -:
1 Loading update the screen said something like SD Card was empty ? blah blah - but process continued and update was successful
2 Loaded project from RC1 and project loaded at 1bpm should have been 120bpm

Otherwise seems to be ok at the mo

cheers
b

1 - When only powering on the NerdSEQ, it can be that the SD card needs more time to start up. Just hold the buttons until it works well after a retry. That has nothing to do with RC2

2 - Are you sure? There is no difference in that from RC1. So if you saved in RC1 or older versions with 120 bpm, it should load with RC2 on 120 bpm. Or did you have external sync?