Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sample Track view modes
Would love if you were able to swap viewing modes on samples so that they would be laid out similar to how midi mode is showing: 2 (or 4) tracks of samples on the left, and then the fx volume etc on the right.  Would be great for fast editing of samples and minimizing shuffling between screens!
I don't think that would be practical as columns related to sample 1 and sample 2 would be not sorted and it wouldn't be clear if things like groove or so belongs to the first or the 2nd sample.

What i could try to do a simple way to swap from sample 1 to sample 2 and the other way around.
Thinking about when entering the sample pattern screen you end up in sample 1 and when pressing the pattern button again, it will directly jump to the corresponding column in sample 2 and the other way around.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
When inside sample pattern, pressing the "Pattern" button again switches between Sample 7 track 1 & 2, and same for Sample 8? That is a SUPER good idea and would make the workflow much smoother.
(02-13-2019, 09:14 AM)skybox Wrote: When inside sample pattern, pressing the "Pattern" button again switches between Sample 7 track 1 & 2, and same for Sample 8?  That is a SUPER good idea and would make the workflow much smoother.

Yes of course. For both.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile