Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Envelopes?
I see the option in the Automation section, and that you are still working on it. Will this mean you can get an envelope on every trigger out of the MOD channels?

This would we wild and could save me using a lot of envelopes from other parts of my system.
(02-20-2019, 09:38 AM)captainhooke Wrote: I see the option in the Automation section, and that you are still working on it. Will this mean you can get an envelope on every trigger out of the MOD channels?

This would we wild and could save me using a lot of envelopes from other parts of my system.

These will act just like normal automators. Different input sources can be chosen from and the envelope can be routed to the known destinations.

But just as with the LFO's. Don't expect a state of the art snappy fancy envelope like analogue ones. So it will be good for most stuff, not enough for purists Smile
That would be so cool to have envelope generator in the "Automate" section (like LFO).
What would be super-awesome to have few modes, for example:
- D (Decay (Release) only)
- AD (Attack / Decay (Release))
- ADSR

It doesn't have to be the snappiest envelope in the world  Big Grin
(03-26-2019, 12:04 PM)eightball Wrote: That would be so cool to have envelope generator in the "Automate" section (like LFO).
What would be super-awesome to have few modes, for example:
- D (Decay (Release) only)
- AD (Attack / Decay (Release))
- ADSR

It doesn't have to be the snappiest envelope in the world  Big Grin

Did you think i leave you just with one option? Would be a shame.

But still...needs a little bit of time until i begin with it.