Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto load most recent project (or a template) on start up
First up, just want to say what an excellent module this is. Only had it a couple of weeks and still have lots to discover, but it's already a favourite. As great as it is though, I do have some little suggestions.... I've been going through what's already posted to try and avoid duplicating anything that's already been mentioned, apologies if I miss anything though!

Ok, so first thing that I wish for every time I turn my system on is an option to either autoload the last saved song, or to load a default "template" song on start up. I have Nerdseq at the heart of a 7U live/improvising case, and it would really smooth out my workflow to have it boot into a track specially set up ready to go. I know it would only save me 5 button taps every time I start up, but it would be a nice addition and something I'm used to taking advantage of in Renoise.
You are new so you are excused.

This function is already integrated. SETUP-> AUTOLOAD last saved project

;-)
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Yeah, I'm definitely new..... I didn't even realise the setup menu scrolled! Smile
:-)
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
i'm not new and i didnt know that either! thanks to both of you. :-)
Can the autoload be updated to include "autoload template" or similar to load up a default project? Or, maybe the ability to pin one project to the top of the list? (or, I'm assuming it's probably using the file date to sort like the sample browser? so I should probably just edit the file date if that's the case)

Just got in my dual CV16s and it would just help to auto-load the template I made with all the tracks set up with the outputs I want assigned. I tried making the template.nrd file as read only and it says "error, try again!!" when I try to save without changing the name. I'm assuming the read only is being obeyed? So, this is probably good enough. But, maybe a "error, read only!!" error message instead? I know this would be like SUUUPER low priority.