Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware V1.21A
(03-04-2020, 12:40 AM)analogbrainsurgeon Wrote: Hello! I want to confirm; do the envelopes only become available when the CV16 expander is connected? I updated the firmware and the envelope section says "not implemented yet." My CV16 will arrive soon, so no worries, but I want to make sure this is expected behavior. Thank you Smile

I actually don’t know why everyone thinks that i implemented now envelopes with the automator. It is on my 2do list but not high prio. The CV 16 expander has 8 Envelopes integrated and these can be ‘Sequenced’ with the NerdSEQ and they are not a part of the automators. 
Rolleyes
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(03-04-2020, 06:21 AM)XORadmin Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 12:40 AM)analogbrainsurgeon Wrote: Hello! I want to confirm; do the envelopes only become available when the CV16 expander is connected? I updated the firmware and the envelope section says "not implemented yet." My CV16 will arrive soon, so no worries, but I want to make sure this is expected behavior. Thank you Smile

I actually don’t know why everyone thinks that i implemented now envelopes with the automator. It is on my 2do list but not high prio. The CV 16 expander has 8 Envelopes integrated and these can be ‘Sequenced’ with the NerdSEQ and they are not a part of the automators. 
Rolleyes

Oh ok, I see, thank you! So eventually there will be MORE envelopes within the automator menu? This is excellent! You've created a wonderful machine, thank you for continuing to develop Nerdseq and opening new doors for us Smile
Awesome update as always. Very happy to see my request implemented (clone midi to cv while recording). Thanks!!
Seriously loving this sequencer - thanks for your commitment to this product!
Is there a mode to enter in order to activate the euclidean pattern entry in the drum matrix? Was using SHIFT+OK and none of the cursor keys had any effect.
(03-07-2020, 06:43 PM)Gimber Wrote: Is there a mode to enter in order to activate the euclidean pattern entry in the drum matrix? Was using SHIFT+OK and none of the cursor keys had any effect.

SHIFT+OK+RIGHT  should get you some euclidean beats. Maybe you are using an old version?
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Bug:

When I go to the load sample screen, when I press arrow down to move to a sample slot the Nerdseq reboots every time.

This didn’t happen on the release candidate.
(03-08-2020, 02:29 AM)pmarchitect Wrote: Bug:

When I go to the load sample screen, when I press arrow down to move to a sample slot the Nerdseq reboots every time.

This didn’t happen on the release candidate.

Hey, i can't reproduce that right now. It doesn't crash with me. Though i see one thing and that is that you can scroll further than the 12 samples (because i added the wave samples) which i got to fix to 12 again. It doesn't crash with me right now.
So any more information for me? Is it maybe project related?
Does it on every project. Anything else I can provide?
(03-07-2020, 06:52 PM)XORadmin Wrote:
(03-07-2020, 06:43 PM)Gimber Wrote: Is there a mode to enter in order to activate the euclidean pattern entry in the drum matrix? Was using SHIFT+OK and none of the cursor keys had any effect.

SHIFT+OK+RIGHT  should get you some euclidean beats. Maybe you are using an old version?

Apologies, disregard. Euclidean is working great. User error. I was going back and forth between drum matrix and standard entry on a Trigger 16 track and was trying to get euclidean on the standard page, not the matrix.