Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Interpolation
Value interpolation would be cool. Set start and end values on lines, say 00 and 0F, select range and interpolate with option for lin, log or exp.
Can you explain a bit more please. I don't know what you are talking about.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(12-06-2017, 03:47 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Can you explain a bit more please. I don't know what you are talking about.

Kind of like this:

http://tutorials.renoise.com/wiki/Advanc...ing_Values
Oh yes i see,
i will consider adding it, but don't expect it to be there soon.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
1+ For interpolation of values.

Found this post in the search before I started a thread about interpolation of hex values.

Especially on the Mod collum where we have 3 digit values from 000-FFF, the ability to mark from step 1 collum value of 000 to step 63 value of FFF, then press some key strokes to automatically fill in all the values, it would be very useful indeed.

Sleepy
This is actually how i thought mod glide worked at first. You set the start value, once the FX is triggered it would glide to the next listed value. I know that's not how it works now but that function would be very helpful. The autofill interpolation would be a+
Autofill interpolation is definitely on my list.

Slide to the value of some step is impossible. The current step where the slide/glide starts would never know whats going on until it is on the destination step and so could never calculate the needed speed to get there. Think about steplength(groove), probably jumps, breaks etc. Just impossible.
Great ideas !