Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware V1.22 Puzzle
(08-31-2020, 03:04 PM)interpolate Wrote: I really enjoyed the live stream about the firmware (although I wish the hosts would let you talk more lol).

Really excited about the envelopes, fm, wavefolder, and table scaling. When you jumped between patterns directly (which I assume is shift up/down?) my jaw dropped and also realized how much of a nerd I probably am.

Curious what the new automator and screensaver is.

Yes, i think it was fine how it was. Wanted to explain more, but thats better for in-depth videos and not for these kind of events. And it was nice for some side-information that you normally don't get.

More information to come.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Omg awesome features, can't wait to try it out!
I am really excited about the DXM RPG easter egg that'll be in the new firmware. I'm assuming this will be a Zork style text adventure based on MC Chris? Big Grin
Can we will watch that livestream somewhere?
https://youtu.be/TReaU3769LE
Somewhere after 7:15. But the rest is also cool!!
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
When oh when lol
I found SID... 6581 or 8580 emulation? ;D
Any idea when this will be released? Every day feels like a month!
(09-22-2020, 08:03 PM)pmarchitect Wrote: Any idea when this will be released? Every day feels like a month!

Betatesting is busy, unsharpening the last edges and working on the manual. Can only be months...in your perspective :-)
Any news on 1.22?  ??‍♂️