Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possibility to disable islands or chains of patterns
It could be great to have the possibility in the setup or project screen to disable islands or chains of patterns

Cause if we never want to play pattern after another one automatically we have to let empty row between them, and there is a limited number of row

01 03 04 05 07
-- -- -- -- -- --
08 09 11 14 15
-- -- -- -- -- -- 

4 rows used but only 2 are useful

Thanks

Cedre
Are you sure this is a problem? You run out patterns much faster than out of sequencer rows most probably.
And even if, how should this be possible in reality? What benefit would disabling a row or chain give? You still have the same amount of rows (= memory) with information. And how should a setting (which must be available for all rows and columns of the sequencer then) fit into a project or setup screen?
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Not a problem, it's just not compact on the screen to always leave empty row every 2 rows.

But it is not a big deal, I can continue like that.

Thanks
(09-30-2020, 10:11 PM)Cedre Wrote: Not a problem, it's just not compact on the screen to always leave empty row every 2 rows.

But it is not a big deal, I can continue like that.

Thanks

Would using BRK100 at the end of the patterns eliminate the need to do this? 
I used to have lots of empty rows when I used brk000 all the time, but it's less necessary when using other brk values.