Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conditional trigger
Hi,

It could be great to have conditional trigger (or CV or Row) 

For example :

condition 1:2, the trigger is true the first time the pattern plays and then the third, the fifth, and so on. 
condition 2:2, the trigger is true the second time the pattern plays and then the fourth, the sixth, and so on. 
condition 2:4, the trigger is true the second time the pattern plays and then the sixth, the tenth, and so on. 
condition 4:7 the trigger is true the fourth time the pattern plays and then the eleventh, the eighteenth, and so on.

Just an idea.

Elektron machine implements this functionality, it is very useful to create complex pattern

Cedre
Requested before and it is impossible memorywise. You would need extra information for every cell (because people would want to have it not only for triggers but also for more) and that would be llike double pattern memory needed.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
could this be set up presently using tables?
Question 
(11-08-2020, 04:31 AM)depaffect Wrote: could this be set up presently using tables?

You can influence the patterns with tables, but you can’t keep track of the count for every event.

I think they are now already many interesting tools already integrated to create interresting and complex sequences. Just explore them :-)
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile