I just released the new NerdSEQ firmware V1.17 with some minor updates and fixes:
- Fix: In the Sample Load menu, deleting in the ‘Abort’ row could reset the NerdSEQ
- Added ‘All Sounds Off’ Midi Message, releases all Notes.
- Automator value browsing in the FX section changes now the Automatorfunction with shift+up/down and the value with shift left-right. Current values (scaled) are automatically filled in when browsing through the functions
- Added: Autoload function in the setup menu. Set the last saved project to autoload on startup.
- Fix: In the sequencer screen if the global transpose plus the playing note is higher than the highest note (and lower than the lowest) which can lead to a glitch or to a crash worst case.
You can download the firmware as usual on the NerdSEQ page here or on the Forum.