XOR Userforum

Full Version: Copy Patterns Between Projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all!

I have 2 or 3 projects that I think would work nicely together. Is it possible to import or copy patterns from one Project into another? Perhaps there is a merge Projects option?

Thanks all
There is no merge function currently and it would be also something very difficult to impossible to do easily. There is too much project information and references etc which are in the way. Modulators, settings…
I did plan actually to be able to save single patterns so they can be imported into other projects.
Publishing the project file format might help. I certainly would use that and write my set of tools to manage projects Smile
(07-16-2021, 05:45 PM)XORadmin Wrote: [ -> ]There is no merge function currently and it would be also something very difficult to impossible to do easily. There is too much project information and references etc which are in the way. Modulators, settings…
I did plan actually to be able to save single patterns so they can be imported into other projects.

Being able to save and load single patterns would be awesome! 

But otherwise just publishing the file format to be able to be able to do this from a computer would be great as wel.
(01-08-2024, 01:13 PM)sems Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2021, 05:45 PM)XORadmin Wrote: [ -> ]There is no merge function currently and it would be also something very difficult to impossible to do easily. There is too much project information and references etc which are in the way. Modulators, settings…

Being able to save and load single patterns would be awesome! 

But otherwise just publishing the file format to be able to be able to do this from a computer would be great as wel.

That all happened already long ago...
- Manual Page 118
- https://xor-electronics.com/forum/showth...hp?tid=240