XOR Userforum

Full Version: ** needs a flash cursor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
** needs a flash cursor when pressing start, like on patterns (currently playing vs next playing cursor). If wanting to stop a track, its not possible to see that you have started the ** pattern (to be started when the current pattern ends). Hope it makes sense - I find it hard to exlain ;-)
that makes sense.
But if a ** is ‘started’ then it means that the track will stop which is always indicated with the red part on the playing pattern. But they is not actual ‘started’ state for ** so that is not possible without some effort which I think is not worth the time/work.
Oh, I see the cursor dims on stop. I didn't know that - but now I do.

Would it be possible to make that cursor wider, perhaps as an option? I can't hardly see it, even with a bright red color selected (by me) - I am not a young man anymore ;-)
(10-01-2021, 08:23 PM)JX3D Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I see the cursor dims on stop. I didn't know that - but now I do.

Would it be possible to make that cursor wider, perhaps as an option? I can't hardly see it, even with a bright red color selected (by me) - I am not a young man anymore ;-)

You can make it bigger with the video expander  Big Grin

Hahha just kidding. I will check if a bit bigger makes sense and most important doesn’t add any confusion.
Thank you very much.

Else a Magnifier Glass Expander could be an option, but I guess its more for April the first :-D