XOR Userforum

Full Version: MIDI CC controled CV output ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, 

This is a rainy monday morning idea.

I obviously have no idea if this is possible or if it can be useful to someone other than me but I thought about this:

(It is VCMC befaco oriented but I think it can work with any eurorack(or not) MIDI controller )

The idea is to be able to generate a control CV which comes out of the more CV16 by a MIDI CC (the VCMC faders in this case).
I already use the CC GATE screw buttons to mute / unmute / solo the tracks, it's so practical!
Why not push the "compatibility" Wink

I was thinking of the more CV16 because I don't think we use all the outputs of this module at the same time ...

I also thought that it could be configured in the automate section (see my beautiful drawing)
[attachment=320]

We could then easily control (via CV) transposition, filter openings, envelopes, wavefolders, ... from the VCMC thanks to the NerdSEQ.

This is not a request, it is just an idea that may or may not become relevant (or not)  Big Grin

Have a nice day
I replaced the VCMC with a Sweet Sixteen on my case for this very reason (plus readily available i2c compatibility). Sounds like a nice idea.
I second this, I would find great use out of this!