XOR Userforum

Full Version: Release Candidate Firmware V1.26 RC6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Is it still required to remove all other expanders when updating the CV16 expander? I got the video expander connected as well...
(03-26-2022, 09:27 AM)recliq Wrote: [ -> ]Is it still required to remove all other expanders when updating the CV16 expander? I got the video expander connected as well...

I surely suggest it. Sorry. 
But luckily they are rarely updates needed.
Ok, thanks for the quick answer!
Really happy about 1.26 ..

Found a bug:
When you select "patch empty" in the pattern screen of a cv16 track and the sequencer "passes" it, the global tempo is set to 1 and the track didn't send cv's out at all..
Update RC4:

- fixed bug when an empty patch was selected to play
- fixed possible issue when using patches in a midi track

Files in the first post are updated.
" - added cut/paste function, so any delete does directly also a copy into clipboard"

ducking yesssssssss
Hi, I hope I'm in the right sub forum for this Smile

Really happy with the playback order in the new RC! Creating some nice fugues is a breeze right now… However I was trying to get some variation going on with tables, having the FX row in the table control the playback order. I need to get a better understanding of tables and such, but what I noticed was that the description in the lower section of the screen was getting messed up.

Here's a video of the screen:

Now I will do some homework on tables, probability, speed and sources ?
(04-01-2022, 04:27 PM)Fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Now I will do some homework on tables, probability, speed and sources ?

That is a rewarding topic Smile
[I'm serious!]
(04-01-2022, 07:53 PM)mgd Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2022, 04:27 PM)Fabio Wrote: [ -> ]Now I will do some homework on tables, probability, speed and sources ?

[I'm serious!]

So far it's quite confusing, going to get the manual now (:
(04-02-2022, 10:11 AM)Fabio Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2022, 07:53 PM)mgd Wrote: [ -> ]

[I'm serious!]

So far it's quite confusing, going to get the manual now (:

Tables = Sequencer in the sequencer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7