XOR Userforum

Full Version: Cheat Sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone - new NerdSEQ owner here (mind blown).

I've made a little cheat sheet (attached).  Very basic and I will add to it but thought I'd share as is.
Sweet, thanks for sharing!
(10-30-2020, 10:15 AM)Kubase Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone - new NerdSEQ owner here (mind blown).

I've made a little cheat sheet (attached).  Very basic and I will add to it but thought I'd share as is.

Hey Kubase - Nice work on the cheat sheet I like the layout.[Image: thumbsup.png]

Shift+Down+Delete in the Sequencer screen is not working here either and I can't remember if it ever did work.

Shift+Down+Copy is a workaround of sorts but involves marking/copying first.

Thomas can you confirm if this a bug or not?
Very nice! Housestyle :-)
Some things to add:
Transport:
SHIFT+UP+START (that order): Mute/Unmute Track
SHIFT+DOWN + START: Solo/Unsolo Track

Sequencer Screen:
PATCH : Enter Current Values Screen
OK: Enter pattern (if on a pattern number + setting enabled)
SHIFT+Delete: (in empty spot) Insert Stop command

Pattern General:
PATCH : Enter Current Values Screen (except for CV16 track)
SHIFT+OK (Patch selected): Clone Patch

Additional Trigger16 Pattern:
Drummatrix SHIFT+ OK + Cursor Left/Right: Insert and increas/decrease euclidean drumtriggers in selected column
Drummatrix SHIFT+ OK + Cursor Up/Down: Shift drumtrigger points Up/Down with wrap around for selected column

Additional Midi Pattern:
SHIFT+OK On velocity: Get to extra features for local CV/Gate outputs

Additional CV16 Pattern:
PATCH : Go to Glide/Modulator settings on the right
SHIFT+OK (on 'note column'): Cycle through Notes, Modulators, Triggers, CV Values
--
If not on Patch selection or CV16 pattern screen:
PATCH : Current Values screen (toggle between Current Values and Track Setup screen)

Automate Screen:
OK on play/stop column: Start/Stop automator
UP/DOWN: Go to the upper (slots/modulationmatrix) or lower part (modulatorsettings)
Automate Button: Enter Envelope Screen (toggle between automator and envelope screen)

Project Screen:
OK: (On Transpose, with and without shift) sets the transpose directly.

--
SHIFT+NERD: (different with and without marked values)
Open context menu with special functions (like transpose, sample load, colours, naming...). (Works for Sequencer, Pattern, Table screens)
--
Track Setup Screens:
UP/DOWN: Browse through settings

I'm sure there is more. It looks quite much, but basically these are mostly always the same combinations for navigation/value changing etc.
(10-30-2020, 02:11 PM)Barney Rubble Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2020, 10:15 AM)Kubase Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone - new NerdSEQ owner here (mind blown).

Hey Kubase - Nice work on the cheat sheet I like the layout.[Image: thumbsup.png]

Shift+Down+Delete in the Sequencer screen is not working here either and I can't remember if it ever did work.

Shift+Down+Copy is a workaround of sorts but involves marking/copying first.

Thomas can you confirm if this a bug or not?

I can confirm, i was and am not sure if it should be only for the column or for the whole row...so i left that open and indeed this can be done with marking..

I love this. Printing it.
Good input - I'll keep chipping away at it and post here.
Version 2 attached!
(10-31-2020, 10:39 AM)Kubase Wrote: [ -> ]Version 2 attached!

This is very handy! Thanks for doing this!
(10-31-2020, 10:39 AM)Kubase Wrote: [ -> ]Version 2 attached!

Thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3