Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midi freezing on specific channels 1.20c
I’m Hi,  Recently I’ve been running into a few problems with midi input freezing up.

Every so often a note gets permanently stuck on and I have to reset the device. It’s admittedly when I’m bashing lots of notes very quickly. I’ll try to test it later to see exactly when it happens. But right now that’s all I have.   

Does this sound like anything anyone else has run into?
I got one report when midi playing into a CV track. But with the same setup i can't reproduce it. Even banging all possible notes on the keyboard, no hanging note.

Whats your setup, reproduce it if possible so i can check whats going on!
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Ah yes...and V1.20c is a Release candidate and nothing to put here in the bug reports. Marked as unstable until marked stable.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
My setup is arturia keystep in, and sound source is a 2hp pluck from ch4 to be specific.
So it's midi -> CV track. And here the trigger gets stuck?

Seems like the same setup. Not reproducable for me currently. Are you only using midi-> input track 4 or are you playing also or are you recording?
If there is any chance that you can reproduce it...
(09-25-2019, 07:18 PM)XORadmin Wrote: So it's midi -> CV track. And here the trigger gets stuck?

Seems like the same setup. Not reproducable for me currently. Are you only using midi-> input track 4 or are you playing also or are you recording?
If there is any chance that you can reproduce it...

Yeah. I will try to recreate it when I get home
Are you home already ;-)