Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oscilloscope?
An option to use the NerdSeq 4 multi purpose inputs as a dual channel oscilloscope (like DATA or O'TOOL)... Tongue
Get a DATA or a O'Tool for that....my suggestion ;-)
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
i'd love that option as a screensaver Big Grin dunno how it is from coding side, but there are 4 inputs and a nice big display...
One day, when i am not busy with adding new features or support and when the kids are out of the house, then......and yes, of course it's possible :-)
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
that would be awesome :)
I would really love this - would free up space for more expanders!
Maybe it could be a paid addition, to make it worth the time (and given that it would be a completely different beast)!  I would happily pay $10 or something fair and reasonable for it?  (I also realize, as a parent who frequently turns down full-paying potential patients in my psychoanalysis practice for this very reason; that - after a saturation point - some things, such as time with family, are priceless!)
(03-17-2021, 05:23 PM)sak-rwsd Wrote: Maybe it could be a paid addition, to make it worth the time (and given that it would be a completely different beast)!  I would happily pay $10 or something fair and reasonable for it?  (I also realize, as a parent who frequently turns down full-paying potential patients in my psychoanalysis practice for this very reason; that - after a saturation point - some things, such as time with family, are priceless!)

I would be more than happy for that - nice idea
I can imagine that it makes sense because there is a screen on the NerdSEQ. But they are some caveats which prevent me from doing this:

First the inputs are not bipolar. So audio input would be out of the question already. (probably one of the most important features of a scope)
And second, I think it is more important to add features to the sequencer and improve things.
And as usual I am running too short in time. Even if it would be a paid job, it would mean less time for all the other work.