Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enveloppe %probability ?
Hi there,

I have been playing a lot with enveloppes in the FX sections and I enjoy placing specific enveloppe values per steps.

I'm wondering if there are some kind of % probability enveloppes in the FX section similar to CV/Trig/Mod/FX but specific to enveloppes? I would like being able to trigger my enveloppes FX value randomly with probability. 

I tried the the FX prob with enveloppes per steps on my FX1 page but it makes my sequence freezes.

cheers.
(03-24-2021, 02:43 PM)zerius Wrote: Hi there,

I have been playing a lot with enveloppes in the FX sections and I enjoy placing specific enveloppe values per steps.

I'm wondering if there are some kind of % probability enveloppes in the FX section similar to CV/Trig/Mod/FX but specific to enveloppes? I would like being able to trigger my enveloppes FX value randomly with probability. 

I tried the the FX prob with enveloppes per steps on my FX1 page but it makes my sequence freezes.

cheers.

It should be easy to use the FX probability for the envelopes (since you use these also from the FX columns.)

Curious about what you mean with 'freeze' the sequence.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
After some tweaking I noticed the glitch/freez was coming from a Break step in my FX1 pattern.
Now it works as it should Smile and I really enjoy those features, I keep finding new ways to use my Nerdseq even after 2 years !

For the FX probability according to manual 0 and 64 are equal values meaning no probability, and from 1 to 63 is equal to 1 to 99% ?

Am I right saying that enveloppes + FX parameters are saved between patterns on the same track and if I want to break them I must include new settings on each patterns?
Yep 1- 99 % as you say.

The FX parameters change the envelope parameters directly, just like turning their knobs.
You can verify that in the envelope screen.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(03-25-2021, 11:13 AM)XORadmin Wrote: Yep 1- 99 % as you say.

The FX parameters change the envelope parameters directly, just like turning their knobs.  
You can verify that in the envelope screen.

Super ! Thanks for your clarification.