Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inverted Envelope?
It looks like you can invert the envelope using the automator function. The documentation doesn't really tell you how this can be done and I'm not really sure what automators even do but I'd like to send an inverted envelope out of mod 6. How do I do this?
If you run an envelope through the automators then you can add some more possibilities to it or route it to other destinations. However this at cost of resolution.

Why not simply drawing an inverted envelope? The offset value for the envelopes allows that.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
I did not know you could invert the envelope by offsetting it. Makes sense.

Late last night I ended up taking a different route using instead the mod CV w/ glide0001 to open and close a VCA (instead of using an inverted envelope to close an open VCA) to mute my tracks w Random Jump... from my other post. I felt like this was easier than setting up the envelope stages and setting the gates on a track to draw them. It was equally effective and took less effort to accomplish. It worked(!)and it’s groovy now with tracks starting and stopping in concert with each other. NerdSEQ theory.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll keep that envelope offset knowledge for the next time I need that one more envelope.