Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New launch mode
“added launch mode function. beside the regular launch possibilities there is now an additional synchronizing to queuepoints/zero cross launchmode (Setup -> Pattern Launch Type)”

This is in the new firmware. Could someone let me know if this does what I think it does… 

If I had a pattern of 15 beats and another pattern playing at 16 beats. They would both change on the queue point using this new launch mode?

Previously the pattern in 15 would finish its cycle before changing - which then was out of sync with the other patterns.

This new way they will all change on the queue point together?

Thanks!
(08-27-2021, 12:55 PM)theotteryears Wrote: “added launch mode function. beside the regular launch possibilities there is now an additional synchronizing to queuepoints/zero cross launchmode (Setup -> Pattern Launch Type)”

This is in the new firmware. Could someone let me know if this does what I think it does… 

If I had a pattern of 15 beats and another pattern playing at 16 beats. They would both change on the queue point using this new launch mode?

Previously the pattern in 15 would finish its cycle before changing - which then was out of sync with the other patterns. 

This new way they will all change on the queue point together? 

Thanks!

Yep, if launched then the 15 step one would play step 1 again and then launches the new pattern on the queuepoint
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
ok just to be clear (as i am not able to test this myself now)...

i can have all sorts of different length patterns all change exactly at the same point in time, starting from the beginning of their patterns?

Smile
At the same point in "real time" (i.e. synchronously), but most likely they all will be at different points/steps in their current/previous pattern, when the switch happens. They all will start their new pattern at step 1, i.e. in sync.
yep thats all i want - doesn't matter where they are in their current pattern... i just want them all to start on their 1st step all at the same change.

sounds like it's what i'm after!
(08-27-2021, 01:05 PM)theotteryears Wrote: yep thats all i want - doesn't matter where they are in their current pattern... i just want them all to start on their 1st step all at the same change.

sounds like it's what i'm after!

I think that is what you are after :-) And it works with both the queuepoints and the zero cross.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
awesome! thanks for the replies