Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Table Quantization Ease of use
Currently we scroll through all of the available chords to get to the next note (first all the chords for B, then we get to C).

Maybe they should be separate parameters to minimize scrolling.

Instead we could scroll note separately and chords separately, getting to the chord and note we want faster.
(09-24-2021, 12:58 PM)vidret Wrote: Currently we scroll through all of the available chords to get to the next note (first all the chords for B, then we get to C).

Maybe they should be separate parameters to minimize scrolling.

Instead we could scroll note separately and chords separately, getting to the chord and note we want faster.

I could do shift up/down for the notes and left/right for the chords (which could eventually change notes then as well like right now or not)
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
That sounds excellent. I might prefer for the changing chords to not change notes, maybe someone else could chime in on preference.

That'd mean scrolling too far to go back around would mean you'd have to switch back your note. No biggie, but still.