Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NO BUG] PG UP in audio track setup acts strange
Page UP and DOWN doesn't work in all types of track setups (not implemented yet I guess), but in audio tracks it does.
However if paging up in an audio track setup page, it doesn't stop at the top as it should (but ends in an almost random place - looks that way, but is probably just a count of lines from the bottom).
I don’t think there is a bug and it works as intended.
The Page UP/DOWN functions with the audio tracks is a bit smarter then other ones.
With page UP or DOWN it will either end up on top of each audio part or on top of the track. It does also go from one to the other track, because that makes much sense when editing multiple oscillators (or operators if used as FM).
So page up would do this: track 7 top -> track 8 audio 2 -> track 8 audio 1 -> track 8 top -> track 7 audio 2 -> Track 7 audio1 -> track 7 top and so on.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Okay, thats an acceptable reason - so its not a bug ;-)
Thanks.
Oh I think there is the phrase that fits best:
It’s not a bug, it’s a feature !
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile