Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release Candidate 3 Firmware V1.13
Cloning has been there a while (shift+copy+okay if memory serves).
(02-25-2018, 08:50 PM)note! Wrote: Really digging the additions! This is less of a complaint than maybe a feature or functionality request but re: mute/solo would it be possible to make it so that you could select whether mute/solo was toggled or only as long as the button press? Ideal would be something closer to LSDJ where the release order of the button combo either toggles the mute/solo or holds it temporarily but maybe that's harder to achieve. Hope that makes sense. For me, the hold is more playable live than toggle.

Something (maybe) easier - is there a button combo that just resets/wipes all mutes/solo? It's challenging to unmute/unsolo so many tracks.

Last thing - did I notice that button combo pattern cloning was added? Was that in there before? I thought it had to be done through a menu previously but then I think I accidentally cloned a pattern and have no idea how I did it haha

Clone a pattern is SHIFT + OK on a pattern in the sequencer screen. It clones into a new pattern number then.

I think the toggle is much more flexible than when holding a button. A big difference with LSDJ is that you always have your fingers on the buttons with LSDJ. Not here.
Anyway, i got to think about that. As you know i always want to avoid too many button combinations.

For the unsoloing you can easily do the Solo twice fastly. Then all your muted tracks are unsoloed.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Is a performance mode possible? Locks in all sequences and frees up all buttons/combos for performance-oriented functions instead?
Of course that would be possible. It's not there because until now most requests have been that one can edit, copy paste perform, all at the same time.

Definitely on my list, something cool for live playing is coming anyway... Not in this or the next release, but in the future!
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
I will release this version today or tomorrow including the new manual. No changes have been done compared to this RC3, so you can use this RC3 version as well. It is the same.
Excited! Smile
(02-26-2018, 06:46 AM)XORadmin Wrote: Clone a pattern is SHIFT + OK on a pattern in the sequencer screen. It clones into a new pattern number then.

Ahh perfect! Thanks! Not sure how I missed that.

(02-26-2018, 06:46 AM)XORadmin Wrote: I think the toggle is much more flexible than when holding a button. A big difference with LSDJ is that you always have your fingers on the buttons with LSDJ. Not here.
Anyway, i got to think about that. As you know i always want to avoid too many button combinations.

For the unsoloing you can easily do the Solo twice fastly. Then all your muted tracks are unsoloed.

I actually use LSDJ without holding my GB - a lot more like I imagine people use NerdSEQ! Haha. I just find temporary to be more useful for quick solo in performance - not so critical for mute but still can be nice. Either way, I can make it work if its not workable Smile I know you have a lot on your list!

And great to hear about the unsolo double-tap. I'll give it a shot tonight!

Really excited for future firmware releases! Each one is an absolute treat. Thanks for the incredible support and ear to the community!