Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sample and hold
Hi,
Quick question… Is there a way to use the automator to send out a signal like sample and hold- using the noise out of the automator, can I trigger the sampling of this noise from a track?

Thanks
You want a certain voltage to freeze? Maybe you can just change the tempo to 0 and it will stay.
There is no function to start recording from a signal.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
yes i want the noise of the automator to freeze when i send it a trigger (ideally internally from a track).
(12-13-2021, 12:43 PM)theotteryears Wrote: yes i want the noise of the automator to freeze when i send it a trigger (ideally internally from a track).

You can at least set the tempo to 0 from the sequence. But from a trigger/external trigger not. You could use an external CV source though and use it to select the speed. Level to 0 volt would be stop then and other values let the noise run.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
ok will try this. tbh i will probably just use an external sample and hold in this case and use triggers from the Nerdseq. was just trying to free up my S&H module Smile