Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!!!!!!
So Launchpad has landed and I want to make it my center integration. I have all the midi cables correctly together and I figured it is ready out of the box. No instructions on how to use it. Plugged median correctly everything on the nerd sequencer I think is correct. Yet I’m still not getting anything other than just play works. I’m losing my mind some busy help!!!!
https://xor-electronics.com/forum/showth...97#pid8297

Lets stay in one thread. I’m there to help.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Sorry I’m new to using forums. I have a midi extension from the launchpad output going to input Midi din of nerdseq and the input of Launchpad receiving output of nerdseq. I have changed the channel one input to launchpad and I am going to try to figure out though program mode on the launchpad this weekend. I was able to get some movement on the nerd sequencer when I had it over in the 16 triggers. I think I’m close to figuring it out. Seeing some movement and triggers been activated gives me a lot of hope. I will get back to you next week thanks for your help. The other thread if you want to delete is fine
Cleaned it a bit up.

So, it is a Launchpad Pro MK3. Using the Midi ports on it with the TRS-DIN adapters of the launchpad is correct.
On the NerdSEQ side the only settings you got to do are:
Project Screen -> Input / Record Setup -> Midi Data input ON
Midi Channel 1 -> Launchpad PRO

On the Launchpad you need to use the programmer mode:

Quote:(from the manual: To switch between Live Mode and Programmer Mode, first enter the setup menu by holding Setup.
Press the green Scene Launch button to enter Live Mode, or the orange Scene Launch button to
enter Programmer Mode (see image on p.19). The Mode will not be entered until the Setup button is
released.
Launchpad Pro will always power on into Live Mode.

As i know from the regular Launchpad Pro, for these ones the local midi ports needed to be enabled, but I don't know if this is also necessary for the MK3 version. If it doesn't work yet then this is probably worth to find out in the LP manual. The original PRO only worked on Midi Channel 1, so that might also apply for the PRO MK3.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
I just got also the information that clock receive and transmit got to be turned off on the launchpad.