Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cued 'Stop'
Since Shift + Start cue a row to start in a quantised fashion, is it not possible to have the same for stop? Meaning, (example) Shift + 2xStop the row/island finishes all its parts and then stops.

I find that pressing Shift + Stop is a little like slamming your foot on the brake, everything halts abruptly*. Surely it could be useful to press a key combination, stand back and let the sequencer finish its job by itself.      

BTW, if this already exists - but I didn't see it - let me know, and wipe this post.

*= This also very useful in some situation, naturally.
New version: mark all and press stop. = queued stop
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Not sure if I've understood correctly, but I tried marking the whole section/island (Shift+Mark --> select island --> shift+mark --> press stop), and nothing happens, it just keeps playing!

Maybe I've misunderstood something?
(06-06-2022, 08:35 AM)joesh Wrote: Not sure if I've understood correctly, but I tried marking the whole section/island (Shift+Mark --> select island --> shift+mark --> press stop), and nothing happens, it just keeps playing!

Maybe I've misunderstood something?

New coming version.

It is already available for public testing here in the forum.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
By the way, you can also just launch a ** pattern which acts also as a queued stop.
Okay, that's maybe an idea, I'll try that.

Thanks.