Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switching channels in MIDI track.
Don’t know if it’s possible, but being able to switch channels on a MIDI track with an FX or patch in a pattern would be an excellent addition for my style of working.

(Also more maximum patterns)  Big Grin
(06-17-2022, 02:54 AM)Liquidcolor Wrote: Don’t know if it’s possible, but being able to switch channels on a MIDI track with an FX or patch in a pattern would be an excellent addition for my style of working.

(Also more maximum patterns)  Big Grin
2. No more patterns

1. Changing the midi channel from the sequence is very unlikely that I will implement that. You could in case of monophone sequencing have up to 4 different channels to choose from within one track or else use multiple tracks.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(06-19-2022, 04:46 PM)XORadmin Wrote: You could in case of monophone sequencing have up to 4 different channels to choose from within one track or else use multiple tracks.

Yes! This is great and I've recently been making great use of it. For me, the NerdSeq is an entirely mature product and any added features at this point are simply the icing and cherry on the cake!
(06-19-2022, 05:03 PM)Liquidcolor Wrote:
(06-19-2022, 04:46 PM)XORadmin Wrote: You could in case of monophone sequencing have up to 4 different channels to choose from within one track or else use multiple tracks.

Yes! This is great and I've recently been making great use of it. For me, the NerdSeq is an entirely mature product and any added features at this point are simply the icing and cherry on the cake!

I was jut wondering about this/which track to send a program change from but the PC goes to the base midi channel or whichever channel selected for the other rows? It would be useful to have an effect command that can send a PC on a designated midi channel irrespective of the channel set up on that track.
(06-24-2022, 02:46 AM)MidiSlave Wrote:  It would be useful to have an effect command that can send a PC on a designated midi channel irrespective of the channel set up on that track.
This would be great indeed, if not already possible (I’m away from my NerdSeq right now.)
(06-24-2022, 02:46 AM)MidiSlave Wrote:
(06-19-2022, 05:03 PM)Liquidcolor Wrote:

I was jut wondering about this/which track to send a program change from but the PC goes to the base midi channel or whichever channel selected for the other rows? It would be useful to have an effect command that can send a PC on a designated midi channel irrespective of the channel set up on that track.

It is already possible.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile