Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware V1.26
For someone who uses the envelopes a lot, the trigger/env reset on track stop is super nice!

Thank you for keeping updating and adding new features to the NerdSeq!
Amazing update! Many thanks. Brilliant sequencer!
Hi Thomas just to say the Nerdeq is so good and I keep finding/reading about new ways to get things done.

Something I have stumbled on a couple of times while learning, in my absence minded ways I have left the save screen open ready to save my project but if the screensaver kicks in the unit will lock up needing a powercycle, no buttons will exit out of the screensaver, I tried googling past update notes but couldnt find much so is this a bug or just my unit?
Big thanks!
(10-22-2022, 06:37 AM)mobbeat1 Wrote: Hi Thomas just to say the Nerdeq is so good and I keep finding/reading about new ways to get things done.

Something I have stumbled on a couple of times while learning, in my absence minded ways I have left the save screen open ready to save my project but if the screensaver kicks in the unit will lock up needing a powercycle, no buttons will exit out of the screensaver, I tried googling past update notes but couldnt find much so is this a bug or just my unit?
Big thanks!

Check the bugreports. It just has been added yesterday.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(10-22-2022, 06:40 AM)XORadmin Wrote:
(10-22-2022, 06:37 AM)mobbeat1 Wrote: Hi Thomas just to say the Nerdeq is so good and I keep finding/reading about new ways to get things done.

Big thanks!

Check the bugreports. It just has been added yesterday.
Ah right under my nose.. Blush
Hi Thomas, Just updated to 1.26 and wondering what happend with CV16 update mentioned in the original post ? Does't seem to be featured in other threads in this section of the forum ...?
(10-24-2022, 03:35 PM)HeadTwang Wrote: Hi Thomas, Just updated to 1.26 and wondering what happend with CV16 update mentioned in the original post ? Does't seem to be featured in other threads in this section of the forum ...?

Get it from here:
https://xor-electronics.com/forum/showth...p?tid=1348
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(10-24-2022, 03:36 PM)XORadmin Wrote:
(10-24-2022, 03:35 PM)HeadTwang Wrote: Hi Thomas, Just updated to 1.26 and wondering what happend with CV16 update mentioned in the original post ? Does't seem to be featured in other threads in this section of the forum ...?

Get it from here:
https://xor-electronics.com/forum/showth...p?tid=1348

Thank you!
(07-16-2022, 11:31 AM)XORadmin Wrote: - added cut/paste function, so any delete does directly also a copy into clipboard

Enjoy the update! [Image: heart.png]

Does this cut/paste function work? If i delete i don't seem to get this behavior.
Yes, I can confirm it works.