Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sega controllers?
Hi! I just recieved my Nerdseq + Midi expander and wow Im i excited  Big Grin

It was like getting a care package now when Im home being sick, couldnt be better timing.

Now my question is if a 3rd party made sega controller will work also?
(03-23-2018, 02:25 PM)Fleuw Wrote: Hi! I just recieved my Nerdseq + Midi expander and wow Im i excited  Big Grin

It was like getting a care package now when Im home being sick, couldnt be better timing.

Now my question is if a 3rd party made sega controller will work also?

I don’t actually. You can try. If they are within the sega specs then it should be fine.
Get better!
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
I was hoping that somebody could tell me what the current button assignment is for the game pad. Are all 6 buttons currently mapped? Thanks in advance.
Hey,

currently 3 buttons + the start buttons are mapped. When i add the user-defined mapping, all buttons will be supported.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(06-09-2018, 06:18 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Hey,

currently 3 buttons + the start buttons are mapped. When i add the user-defined mapping, all buttons will be supported.

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you tell me what the three buttons are mapped to? I wasn’t able to get the #1 button to do anything that I i could tell. It seems that the remaining 2 buttons are Shift and OK. Is that correct?
And the last one is STOP. So you could use it for basic editing and live playing now.
I can confirm a 3-button controller (mostly) works.
I just receive a very cheap gamepad (https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07FN6P...UTF8&psc=1)
It seems that only the arrows, button B (new pattern) and Start work. Is it possible ? 
Can anyone recommend a fully working gamepad ?
(01-02-2019, 09:37 PM)chapelier fou Wrote: I just receive a very cheap gamepad (https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07FN6P...UTF8&psc=1)
It seems that only the arrows, button B (new pattern) and Start work. Is it possible ? 
Can anyone recommend a fully working gamepad ?

The ABC buttons should always work. One is mapped to the OK button ( new pattern). One to shift and one to stop. Also with the clones it should be fine.
So no way to enter the content of a pattern ?