Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Master/slave tracks
This might be a bit far-fetched, but I'd be very interested in being able to set a number of tracks to be slave tracks of a certain other track.

A use case could be having three voices and wanting to do chords.

The voices are connected to CV 1, 2 and 3. Track 2 and 3 could be set to Slave mode and you'd sequence the pitches from Track 1, which could look similar to the layout of the More CV expander tracks. 

This way you can see the notes of the chord next to eachother instead of tabbing out and in to each track in order to construct the polyphony. 

Potentially, they could share triggers or triggers could be controlled individually by the FX tracks.
What you can do now ( and don't need the things you sum up):
- you can simply browse between patterns = hold the pattern button and go left/right to get to the next pattern on the other track. No need to leave the pattern screen always
- since you talk about the CV16..you can do this there of course already if you have a CV16 expander but just use the local CV/MOD outputs instead of the CV16 outputs
- use the chord commands (which of course don't show the notes but they generate the chords on multiple outputs
- use a Midi track and there you got 4 notes next to each other to generate polyphonic stuff on the CV/MOD outputs

I will not do another screen for this, but I think the options mentioned (especially the last one) will give you exactly what you need.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Those are great options, I didn't know you could route a midi track to CV/MOD without actual midi!
It’s a box full of surprises Big Grin
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile