Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delete cloned pattern
Hello, 

i have a question that may be silly but i can't find the solution. when i create a pattern for example 00 -> clone -> 01 -> 02 -> 03. i would like to delete the 02 and 03 that are not needed, to recreate a new pattern 02 etc... . actually when i recreate a pattern, it's entered directly in 04. 
how do you do it for delete 02 and 03 defintively ? thank you for your help  Wink
Hi Julow, that's easy. Go to Setup Screen select Compact Seqeuncer.
Nerdseq will delete all unused pattern (pattern that are not listed in sequencer screen). After deletion you coul create new pattern and it will start with the first pattern number that is 'free'.

E.g. pattern 01, 03, 07 are still listed in sequencer screen, after deletion the next pattern that are created as new pattern will be 02, 04,05,06,08.

Hope that'll help :-)
(04-03-2024, 07:31 AM)Ruido Wrote: Hi Julow, that's easy. Go to Setup Screen select Compact Seqeuncer.
Nerdseq will delete all unused pattern (pattern that are not listed in sequencer screen). After deletion you coul create new pattern and it will start with the first pattern number that is 'free'.

E.g. pattern 01, 03, 07 are still listed in sequencer screen, after deletion the next pattern that are created as new pattern will be 02, 04,05,06,08.

Hope that'll help :-)

Can this question be moved to general as it clearly is neither a tip nor a trick.

Kind regards,
Michael