Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another new user question
I've been pouring through the documentation and I've come to the conclusion that there's no way to have the sequencer automatically stop, is that correct? The closest I could come would be to put a looping empty pattern at the end of my pattern chain and stop it manually while it's playing the empty pattern, is that right? If so, is there any thought to adding a "stop the sequencer" command (like maybe pattern FF or something)?
(06-12-2018, 10:45 PM)banjodan Wrote: I've been pouring through the documentation and I've come to the conclusion that there's no way to have the sequencer automatically stop, is that correct? The closest I could come would be to put a looping empty pattern at the end of my pattern chain and stop it manually while it's playing the empty pattern, is that right? If so, is there any thought to adding a "stop the sequencer" command (like maybe pattern FF or something)?

There will be the stop track and stop sequencer commands in the next version.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile