Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to input notes with MIDI ?
I think this was just an old post and the same thing has been posted on multiple topics.

Anyway, about the polyphonic recording.
As far as i can see this was about recording Midi into a Midi track. And this has been implemented polyphonically as promised.
Also, you can record polyphonically into CV16 tracks, since these are also polyphonic.
There is still no function to record polyphonically into multiple tracks. That got lower priority when the CV16 possibilities came. It's not off the list.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(03-27-2021, 07:32 PM)XORadmin Wrote: I think this was just an old post and the same thing has been posted on multiple topics.

As far as i can see this was about recording Midi into a Midi track. And this has been implemented polyphonically as promised.
Also, you can record polyphonically into CV16 tracks, since these are also polyphonic.
There is still no function to record polyphonically into multiple tracks. That got lower priority when the CV16 possibilities came. It's not off the list.

Im trying to record a midi sequence from Ableton which have much more than 64 steps (basically a hole song). Is it possible to select a chain of pattern when recording? So that my whole sequence can be recorded, rather than being limited to only 64 steps?
Thanks in advance Smile
(05-04-2021, 10:37 AM)xxxigorxxx Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 07:32 PM)XORadmin Wrote: I think this was just an old post and the same thing has been posted on multiple topics.

Im trying to record a midi sequence from Ableton which have much more than 64 steps (basically a hole song). Is it possible to select a chain of pattern when recording? So that my whole sequence can be recorded, rather than being limited to only 64 steps?
Thanks in advance Smile

Yes, as long as you want actually (well as many patterns you have). Just put them beneith each other and they will be chained anyways. That works fine for recording.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(05-04-2021, 10:53 AM)XORadmin Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 10:37 AM)xxxigorxxx Wrote:

Thanks in advance Smile

Yes, as long as you want actually (well as many patterns you have). Just put them beneith each other and they will be chained anyways. That works fine for recording.
Awesome, tks for the quick reply Smile