Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sampler expander module
I would love to see a more advanced sampler that integrates with Nerdseq as an expander.  Not sure if this is possible,  but I was thinking if there was a sampler similar to the one in Renoise, that would allow you to do slicing and sample offsets, and as well as the included nerdseq effects, it would be very useful.  I know you could do some of these things with other sampler modules, but I just think if it were directly run within Nerdseq, it could be a lot more streamlined, especially for something like triggering slices.  Plus,  having the ability to have more sample time and higher sample rates and bit depths would be great.  A real plus would also be the ability to read slice points from something like reCycle.  I don't know if something like this will happen,  but I would really like to see it.
I thought also already as an possibility and it is of course possible. However i don't know if i ever will make it as it is much work (not the initial sample playing, but all extra features) and doubt it would be a project i could survive with. (Yes i really got to consider this as well)
However, they are plans to integrate the ER-301 in the Nerdseq, so with a little expander the ER-301 could be connected and direct controlled inside the NerdSEQ. I think that could be exactly what you are searching for.
Adding my voice to the excitement for a communication between the ER-301 and the NerdSeq !
NERDSEQ controlling the ER301 directly would be totally amazing ..... Fingers & toes crossed here
(01-12-2019, 11:00 AM)XORadmin Wrote: However, they are plans to integrate the ER-301 in the Nerdseq, so with a little expander the ER-301 could be connected and direct controlled inside the NerdSEQ. I think that could be exactly what you are searching for.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry if this is a stupid question. But integrate how exactly? No need to patch them together? I use nerdseq with the assimil8or. Pairs well with nerdseq. As does every module I have.
Internal connection and the Nerdseq gets the Er-301 parameters then.
(01-13-2019, 09:03 AM)XORadmin Wrote: Internal connection and the Nerdseq gets the Er-301 parameters then.

+1 for this pairing. It's just a powerful combination!!!!
ER-301 on it's way.
Connection....somwhere in the future. I will give it for sure a try when i find the time.