Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nerdseq + euclidean circles
Hi all
Does Nerdseq work and synch well with Euclidean Circles? 
I want Nerdseq as master and Euclidean as slave.
any issue with clock and reset?
Thanks
I don't know why it shouldn't. NerdSEQ sends different standard clocks.
(03-06-2019, 04:05 PM)XORadmin Wrote: I don't know why it shouldn't. NerdSEQ sends different standard clocks.

Thanks
Just asking cause there are many different clock/reset behaviours
thanks, i feel safe now Smile
hey i just tried this for you - they work perfectly together!

the reset from nerdseq to euclidean does exactly what you'd want it to do, no missing steps or anything

PS euclidean circles needs to get a reset *before* it gets the first clock pulse; and i notice that indeed nerdseq sends a reset on *stop* rather than on *start*

this is great for euclidean circles; but not great for makenoise rene, which always starts 1 step ahead of where it should be when clocked+reset by nerdseq

i would assume nerdseq's reset behaviour will eventually be customisable
(03-07-2019, 10:45 AM)depaffect Wrote: hey i just tried this for you - they work perfectly together!

the reset from nerdseq to euclidean does exactly what you'd want it to do, no missing steps or anything

PS euclidean circles needs to get a reset *before* it gets the first clock pulse; and i notice that indeed nerdseq sends a reset on *stop* rather than on *start*

this is great for euclidean circles; but not great for makenoise rene, which always starts 1 step ahead of where it should be when clocked+reset by nerdseq

i would assume nerdseq's reset behaviour will eventually be customisable
Huge thanks for this!! 
Going to buy the circles