Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random row with Euclidean spacing
Would something like this be possible?   Say you BRK off a 19 step pattern the first 7 rows have note values the next 12 are empty (no note value) and you Mark the 19 steps.  Then have a Nerd option that would takes the number of rows with note values in the marked area and space them as evenly as possible across the total number of rows in the marked area.  So in this example it would be a 19 step pattern with 7 triggers.  

right now I use an ios app to generate the patterns then fill them in manually...works fine, but I thought; it would be cool to do with Nerd button.
(03-08-2019, 05:51 PM)ehr Wrote: Would something like this be possible?   Say you BRK off a 19 step pattern the first 7 rows have note values the next 12 are empty (no note value) and you Mark the 19 steps.  Then have a Nerd option that would takes the number of rows with note values in the marked area and space them as evenly as possible across the total number of rows in the marked area.  So in this example it would be a 19 step pattern with 7 triggers.  

right now I use an ios app to generate the patterns then fill them in manually...works fine, but I thought; it would be cool  to do with Nerd button.

+1