Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'More Triggers 16' Expander
Yep in twenty characters
(06-10-2019, 07:24 PM)jacksonick Wrote: Yep in twenty characters

What does that mean?
Did you also try any of the other channels?
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
I've tried the jumper on the 2nd channel position, still no joy.
(06-10-2019, 07:49 PM)jacksonick Wrote: I've tried the jumper on the 2nd channel position, still no joy.

Please contact me then through email and we get through some troubleshoot steps.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
ok thanks
Does anyone have any issues with changing from modular track to trigger track when I do it and go back to the sequencer its going back to modular do you have to save anything to select it .
Is there a way to access these outputs through fx columns on regular modular tracks, or is it only usable through dedicating a track?
(09-28-2019, 03:49 PM)neilmcm Wrote: Does anyone have any issues with changing from modular track to trigger track when I do it and go back to the sequencer its going back to modular do you have to save anything to select it .

did you scroll down to "set" and pressed OK ?
(09-29-2019, 01:27 PM)LowOveR Wrote:
(09-28-2019, 03:49 PM)neilmcm Wrote: Does anyone have any issues with changing from modular track to trigger track when I do it and go back to the sequencer its going back to modular do you have to save anything to select it .

did you scroll down to "set" and pressed OK ?

Thanks didn’t see it but found it
(09-28-2019, 05:29 PM)Gimber Wrote: Is there a way to access these outputs through fx columns on regular modular tracks, or is it only usable through dedicating a track?

For now only on dedicated tracks.