Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong note recording for cv inputs
Hello, I'm making some test with note recording in the cv inputs, but the note values recorded doesn't match with what I'm playing on my keyboard (Keystep, CV out-CV 1 in / Trig out-CV2 in). I'm sure the keystep works fine since I regularly use it with other modules and gear. I've also tried with other sequencers in the inputs but have the same problem. Anyone experienced this?
Yes, a known problem and will be fixed in the next firmware. Then you get a new input calbration where you can match to your input gear.

For now you could try to use a buffered multi in between.
Good it will be fixed soon! Another feature I'd like to have is to input notes via cv when the sequencer is stopped (eg. select a step and play a note on the keyboard for quick melody programming).
(05-19-2019, 08:21 AM)lohacker Wrote: Good it will be fixed soon! Another feature I'd like to have is to input notes via cv when the sequencer is stopped (eg. select a step and play a note on the keyboard for quick melody programming).

Also on the 2do list!
(05-19-2019, 10:35 AM)XORadmin Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 08:21 AM)lohacker Wrote: Good it will be fixed soon! Another feature I'd like to have is to input notes via cv when the sequencer is stopped (eg. select a step and play a note on the keyboard for quick melody programming).

Also on the 2do list!

Awesome, thanks!!!