Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
* NO BUG* Gates from Trigger Expander 'hang'
Question 
I'm experiencing some weird behaviour with my 16 trigger expander.
If I put an FE gate somewhere, the gate will stay high even when another (empty) clip is started. This could be deliberate design and actually pretty useful.
However, if I put a 00 (or FD) trigger somewhere after that FE, I would expect the gate to go low. This doesn't always happen. After a few repeats of the sequence, the FE gate might stay open for a while, ignoring the 00's or FD's. Then, after a few repeats more, it 'catches it' again.
I've also experienced that a shorter gate, like FA, would repeat a few times after the clip has completed and I would expect silence.
I think there is no issue here. FD toggles the output, FA does a retriggering. And for the rest, after a small check it was most probably that the probability was turned on here. Without probability it works as expected.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
True, it was user error, due to my lack of understanding of how the triggers and probabilities work :-). Thanks for your help!