Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midi Mute and Mod output
Not so much feature requests but just some things I noticed 

Sequencer
Mute midi track - does not send note OFF 
On drone/pads would be great if muting would send note off - only workaround is to stop track

Pattern CV screen
Mod column value remains - no reset to 0

Even when I switch between projects the mod values carry over to the next project which is a pain

If using mod for vca or vcf cut off would be great if on song stop if mod value would reset to 0  - perhaps a Nerd function?

cheers
b
Mute Midi track:
Oh i see. It suppose to send note off of course for the muted channel. Will be fixed in the coming version. I just overseen it.

MOD value.
This needs it's own discussion i think. I could either reset the MOD (and all other FX with it) when loading a new project, but that might take a bit away to be able to seemless switch to another project while playing live. Just imagine a long release on something, stop the sequencer, load another project and keep playing...no one would notice that you switched to another project. They probably would if all MOD and FX values would reset...same for if i would save and load the recent values. I also explicitely kept it from the 'Reset FX values on sequencer stop' function.