Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project settings Edit Off
Is there any way to Turn off Edit globally? I see it in Project settings, but when you load another project it is off. I'd like to lock editing for playing live.

Thanks!  Smile
Hey,

it is project related. It saves and loads with your project. Especially for the case for playing live Smile
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
(07-20-2019, 10:00 AM)XORadmin Wrote: Hey,

it is project related. It saves and loads with your project. Especially for the case for playing live Smile

I have 12 projects/songs. So I need to turn it off and save for each project? Seems like a global Edit On/Off would be more useful.
(07-20-2019, 05:39 PM)LonzoB Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 10:00 AM)XORadmin Wrote: Hey,

it is project related. It saves and loads with your project. Especially for the case for playing live :)

I have 12 projects/songs. So I need to turn it off and save for each project? Seems like a global Edit On/Off would be more useful.
Yes, and it will take you 2 minutes for the 12 projects i think.
It is intended to seperate live and edit projects. I am not planning to change it.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile