Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mute/UnMute trigger seq
Hi here,

Sorry because it is maybe a dumb question but I can't find how to "mute/UnMute" a specific output in the trigger seq mode (with 16trigger extension)
If I have th BD on out1, snare on out2, CH on out3 , etc. I would like quickly mute/UnMute a spécific output. You know wath I mean ? 

It is possible ? and if yes how ?

Thank you  Heart
... and sorry for my english
Don't worry! I know what you mean!

There is no mute/unmute for the specific Trigger16 outputs (at the moment) and i am not sure if i will implement it, because i can't think of a easy and common key combination to archieve that without breaking my workflow and usability ideas/rules.
Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the quick response ! You'r not on holidays ?

Ok I understand Wink I will hack that with a passive switchable module...

And one chance for one day track 7 or 8 become too a assignable trigger track or it is physicaly impossible?
(I managed to trigger drum modules with the audio output by putting short samples with the max gain)

I know it's very selfish but I do not use the samples and when I assign the trigger sequencer to one of the other 6 tracks CV/GATE/MOD and "I lose a track"

Your module is already awesome and unexpected for me, thank you for your work. All my questions are as I told you purely selfish and in relation to my own and only way to make music.

With luv & sun
(07-22-2019, 08:41 AM)cavimaster Wrote: Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the quick response ! You'r not on holidays ?

Ok I understand Wink I will hack that with a passive switchable module...

And one chance for one day track 7 or 8 become too a assignable trigger track or it is physicaly impossible?
(I managed to trigger drum modules with the audio output by putting short samples with the max gain)

I know it's very selfish but I do not use the samples and when I assign the trigger sequencer to one of the other 6 tracks CV/GATE/MOD and "I lose a track"

Your module is already awesome and unexpected for me, thank you for your work. All my questions are as I told you purely selfish and in relation to my own and only way to make music.

With luv & sun

Now back from vacation Smile

Actually, i didn't plan to use track 7+8 for the expanders. But i will add FX functions in the sample tracks to control the CV, MOD and Trigger outputs as well which should cover most needs i think.