Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOD column note default (Setting)
I would love a way, for example, in Nerd option for each track, to set the MOD column as Note first when inserting a value so I don't have to scroll or shift+ok for every single Note input. 

Case example: Erica Synths Sample Drum has 2 Sampler tracks, each with trigger and CV inputs, and Note is very useful for the slice selector (each slice is assigned to Note starting at C0).  I could use, for example NerdSEQ Track 6 for both Samplers by using Note and TR column for Sampler 1, and MOD (Note) + More Trigger 1-16 (or unused Trigger 1-6) in FX column for Sampler 2.  Then I would not have to dedicate two precious NerdSEQ tracks to one module.

Thanks!
(09-02-2019, 12:05 AM)skybox Wrote: I would love a way, for example, in Nerd option for each track, to set the MOD column as Note first when inserting a value so I don't have to scroll or shift+ok for every single Note input. 

Case example: Erica Synths Sample Drum has 2 Sampler tracks, each with trigger and CV inputs, and Note is very useful for the slice selector (each slice is assigned to Note starting at C0).  I could use, for example NerdSEQ Track 6 for both Samplers by using Note and TR column for Sampler 1, and MOD (Note) + More Trigger 1-16 (or unused Trigger 1-6) in FX column for Sampler 2.  Then I would not have to dedicate two precious NerdSEQ tracks to one module.

Thanks!

I think you only have to press SHIFT+OK for one row? If you are in another row you simply press shift+right to get the last note again.

I don't understand if it makes any difference to your usecase. You are already able to make the case example i think.
D'oh! You're right. Idk why I was making it harder on myself.